"Green Jobs Network" - Promoting Ecotourism and Organic Farming as Innovative Employment Mechanisms and Sustainable Local Development in Rural Areas in the Romania-Bulgaria Cross-border Area
This system supports all those interested in finding a job or opening a business in the field of organic farming and is made available by the City Hall of Videle.
The large-scale project is worth 1.2m euros and is funded by the Interreg V-A Romania-Bulgaria Cross-Border Cooperation Program 2014-2020.
The project activities are:
- Project Management Activities
- Online advertising activities
- Developing a cross-border business incubator for ecotourism and organic farming
- Developing a joint cross-border strategy and information platform for green jobs in rural areas
- Delivery and installation of 4 Info-kiosks placed in public places in both municipalities - Lyaskovets Municipality and Videle Municipality
- Organizing joint training programs and courses to improve mobility in rural areas
- Organization of language courses to increase the mobility of the workforce
- Organization of joint cross-border bazaars (labor exchanges) to promote ideas, opportunities and good practices for creating employment in the cross-border region
- Organization of Summer Academy