The Minister of Environment, Tanczos Barna, announced at the beginning of the year his intention to launch the Casa Verde Fotovoltaice 2022 program somewhere in March of this year. However, according to the timetable with the financing programs of the Environment Fund Administration (AFM), it seems that the deadline has been slightly delayed.
According to AFM, the transparent publication of the Financing Guide for the 2022 Photovoltaic Systems Program would take place on April 29, and the project submission stages would be as follows:
• July 28, 2022 - Photovoltaic Systems 2022 Stage 1;
• August 25, 2022 - Photovoltaic Systems 2022 Stage 2;
• September 29, 2022 - Photovoltaic Systems 2022 Stage 3;
• October 27, 2022 - Photovoltaic Systems 2022 Stage 4;
• November 24, 2022 - Photovoltaic Systems 2022 Stage 5.
The total budget announced for 2022 is 300 million euros, with an allocation of 60 million for each stage. The Minister of Environment has announced his intention to allocate, by 2024, 1 billion euros for the Casa Verde Fotovoltaice program.